TOP > Convention Services > WEC Tourism and Convention Support Program > A Sample of Tourism and Convention Support Program
Company or group seminars and/or sightseeing in Gifu Prefecture
- Number of participants:
- A group having more than 15 foreign participants staying at places of accommodation alongside the Nagara River.
- At one of the major western-style hotels alongside the Nagara River
- Conference facility:
- Nagaragawa Convention Center: Tel: 058-296-1200 http://www.g-ncc.jp
- Arrival at Nagoya Station or Central Japan International Airport 1
- Nagaragawa Convention Center
- Place of accommodation alongside Nagara River 2
- 18:00 board the cormorant fishing viewing boat 3
supper served on the boat
- 19:30 (approximately) cormorant fishing starts
- 20:30 (approximately) cormorant fishing ends
- Back to hotel.
- Go up Mt. Kinka by ropeway, Visit Gifu Castle 2
- Visit Aqua Totto (Gifu World Freshwater Aquarium)
- Gifu Station or move by bus to the next sightseeing destination. 5
- 1: The expenses for shuttle buses can be subsidized.
- 2: Japanese-English interpreter volunteers will be provided
- 3: A 10,000 or 20,000 yen subsidy will be available for every cormorant fishing viewing boat (which can carry more than 20 passengers; maximum of 5 boats)
- 4: Explanation on cormorant fishing (in English) will be provided by Imperial Cormorant Fishing Master, Board of Ceremonies and Rituals, Imperial Household Agency.
- 5: If chartering a Bureau-designated tourist bus, a subsidy of 20,000 yen per bus will be provided (maximum of 5 buses).