Nagara River Hot Springs
The resort town of Nagara River Hot Springs is located at the foot of Mt. Kinka, and on the banks of the beautiful Nagara River.
Many of the hotel accommodations offer views of the Nagara River. You can enjoy the natural environment, with its seasonally changing features, relaxing in a natural hot spring bath.
The hot spring water is originally colorless when it wells up from the underground source, but it turns gradually to russet brown once exposed to the air because of its high iron content.
These hot springs are considered to be beneficial for neuralgia, arthralgia, fatigue, and other ailments.
Spring type: simple iron spring
Go to the "Nagara River Hot Springs Hotels Cooperative Association" Website
Members of the Nagara River Hot Springs Hotels Cooperative Association
Daytime bathing plans (without hotel accommodations)
※ please ask each hotel for the price
- Ishikin (confirmation required):
- Service hours: from noon until 4 p.m.
- Hotel Park (reservation required):
- Service hours: from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
- Juhachiro (confirmation required):
- Service hours: from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- Gifu Grand Hotel (reservation required):
- Service hours: from 11:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. for lunch, from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. for bathing
- Ushounoie Sugiyama (confirmation required):
- Service hours: from 11:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.