A Sample of Tourism and Convention Support Program
Company or group seminars and/or sightseeing in Gifu Prefecture
- Number of participants:
- A group having more than 15 foreign participants staying at places of accommodation alongside the Nagara River.
- At one of the major western-style hotels alongside the Nagara River
- Gifu Grand Hotel: Tel: +81-58-233-111 http://www.gifugrandhotel.co.jp
- Gifu Miyako Hotel: Tel: +81-58-295-3100 https://www.miyakohotels.ne.jp/gifu/english/index.html/
- Conference facility:
- Nagaragawa Convention Center: Tel: +81-58-296-1200 http://www.g-ncc.jp/en/
- Arrival at Nagoya Station or Central Japan International Airport *1
- Nagaragawa Convention Center
- Place of accommodation alongside Nagara River *2
- 18:00 board the cormorant fishing viewing boat *3,*4
supper served on the boat
- 19:30 (approximately) cormorant fishing starts
- 20:30 (approximately) cormorant fishing ends
- Back to hotel.
- 1: The expenses for shuttle buses can be subsidized.
- 2: Japanese-English interpreter volunteers will be provided
- 3: A 10,000 or 20,000 yen subsidy will be available for every cormorant fishing viewing boat (which can carry more than 20 passengers; maximum of 5 boats)
- 4: Explanation on cormorant fishing (in English) will be provided by Imperial Cormorant Fishing Master, Board of Ceremonies and Rituals, Imperial Household Agency.
- 5: If chartering a Bureau-designated tourist bus, a subsidy of 20,000 yen per bus will be provided (maximum of 5 buses).